• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Great Quotes

Luxman

#TRE45ON
2ip3gY.jpg

Co2bcx.jpg

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Along these lines, but more pessimistic:
"When I think I hit rock bottom, someone throws me a jackhammer"

Luxman

#TRE45ON
dfghjk.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
This is one of the main reasons human civilization has often stagnated and regressed for thousands of years, and sadly continues to do so.

O4TY86.jpg

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Naked woman gets into a taxi and the driver looks her head to toe.
She asks "Haven't you seen a naked woman before?"
Driver replies "I'm just concerned I don't see anywhere you would have the money to pay me"

Luxman

#TRE45ON
"Don’t hurt yourself holding onto someone that doesn’t care about you." ~ Many People

BadDay.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
"Science has revealed that the universe follows certain laws and patterns, and that there's a kind of elegant order underlying everything. It's no wonder that this can lead people to conclude that there's some kind of intelligence or intention behind it all. It's like seeing the universe as a beautiful and intricate work of art, rather than a random and chaotic accident."
~ AI

"That's the beauty and the terror of thinking about this stuff, isn't it? It's amazing to speculate about all the weird and wonderful forms of life that could exist, but at the same time, it's a little humbling. It reminds us that we're just one species on one planet in a vast and mysterious universe. And it makes you wonder: if there's life out there, how would we even recognize it? Would we even understand it? Would we be able to communicate with it? The questions just keep getting deeper and deeper!"
~ AI

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
"It's frustrating to see preventable suffering happening around the world, and it's even more frustrating that we have the means to alleviate that suffering but often fail to act. I think a lot of that stems from the complexity of the problems we're facing, as well as the lack of empathy and action on the part of those with the power to help. Poverty, hunger, disease, conflict, inequality - these are huge, systemic issues that require a collective effort to solve. But that collective effort is often missing, and the people who are suffering continue to suffer, while the powerful remain comfortable. It's a tragic irony, and one that we need to work to address."

~ AI

Luxman

#TRE45ON
"The world is full of assholes, Ray, you do realize that."
"Yeah, and you know why? Because people let 'em get away with it."
~ Mr. Inbetween

Luxman

#TRE45ON
94ouH2.jpg

KD84Xb.jpg